Migwell is continuing to monitor the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the risk that it poses to our customers, staff, and suppliers. Our priority is on maintaining the health and safety of our staff and continuing to service our customers while also doing our part to limit the spread of the coronavirus throughout the communities in which we operate.
To reduce the risk of transmission of Coronavirus we are taking the following actions:
• We will continue to call on customers for Sales visits and for Service Department Call Outs to maintain our service delivery to you. Our Staff will have PPE with them to ensure theirs and your safety.
• Our usual trading hours of 7.30am-5pm (M-F) & 7.30am-12 noon (Sat) are still in operation – it is BUSINESS AS USUAL with a few small changes !!
• We are requesting that if you are able to place your order via email [email protected] or via telephone 9792 0055 / 1300 792 005 that you please do so
• For all customer pick-ups and drop offs, please follow on-site instructions to designated pick-up areas where you will be able to pick up/drop off your goods with as little interaction as possible.
• We are undertaking multiple cleaning and sanitising actions around our showroom, service department and warehouse regularly throughout the day
• We have requested that all our staff cancel all non-essential overseas and interstate travel
• We will not be scheduling work from home for our staff unless mandated by the government to do so.
We are hoping these approaches will reduce person-to-person contact and keep us all healthy in these challenging times and to do our part to slow the spread of this virus and minimise the impact on our healthcare system.
Please be assured that we are committed to ensuring that you incur minimal disruption to the service levels required to your organisation.
If there is anything you’d like to discuss, or any further detail required, please contact either myself, Chris Gaida ([email protected]) or Nigel Frogley ([email protected])